Oct 8, 2012

My job this next year

My main focus (ministry wise) this next year is to learn French. Since I live in, and will be traveling to, French speaking countries for my work, knowing the French language is very important to my job in Bible Translation. I have hired a tutor, Lin Nka, who speaks seven languages and has a PHD in French literature which he studied for in Norway. Alrighty then. Can't exactly blame it on my tutor if I don't learn the language now can I?
 
Here we are on our first session in the CABTAL building across from where we live.
 
 
 Here I am in my poor little furniture-lacking office using the language learning software Fluenz. I like the software so far, and I hope to get a desk and a couple of chairs soon.

 
Yep, back to bald!
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment