Jun 16, 2008

GO!!!

We are on our way to the airport, leaving Manila 12:45 PM, from there to Taipei and then on to LAX. We have an estimated travel time of 18 hours.

We arrived Taipei safely after a short 2 hour flight. Now comes the marathon flight. I am having quite a time with the Internet service here in the airport since everything is in Mandarin.

Joy and I were not able to get seats together, but perhaps the kids will sleep better if they are apart and Maren can use the bassinet at the bulkhead.

It is nice to be back in the land of clean toilets, paper provided, soap for your hands even. We are not sure what the flip down device is for, but it seems when we left the States they were calling them toilet seats. Yes, that is it, my memory is coming back to me now:-)

The computer itself cannot be accessed so I cannot upload any pics of our trip so far...tomorrow I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment